If the employer asks me to continue working into a second semester, do I need to be reauthorized to work on CPT?

By Fiona Hunter

Last Update 3 months ago

Yes, as an F1 student you will be required to request a new I20 each semester you participate in an internship. If you are asked to continue working as an intern for your company you will need to submit a new Handshake Experience with an updated offer letter, enroll in the approriate internship course, and recieve a new I20 with the new internship dates.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us