Do I need CPT authorization for an unpaid internship?

By Fiona Hunter

Last Update há 2 meses

Yes, CPT authorization is required for F-1 students for BOTH paid and unpaid internships. Engaging in unpaid activities that would constitute ‘employment’ under labor laws would be considered ‘employed’.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us