How do I change my GPA or program in Handshake - the fields are locked (eg GPA, college)

By Fiona Hunter

Last Update 3 muaj më parë

The studnet must contact the Registrar’s office to request the change

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us