If my internship is not in the U.S., do I need additional approval?

By Fiona Hunter

Last Update 2 months ago

Domestic students and F1/J1 students requesting credit for the internship must contact Education Abroad office to understand the approvals required.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us