As an F-1 student, do I need CPT authorization for an internship outside of the U.S.?

By Fiona Hunter

Last Update vor 2 Monaten

No, CPT work authorization is for the USA only. If you receive an offer for another country, you will need work authorization for that country, either as a local citizen or by applying through the employer. If you leave the U.S., remember to let ISSO know.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us